BrandCycle Inc. (www.brandcycle.com) is looking for a part-time detail oriented, data-driven Affiliate Data & Finance Analyst. This will be a remote position where work can primarily be completed on nights and weekends. The bulk of the required monthly hours will fall between the 1st and 15th of every month. This role requires a highly organized individual with extensive excel expertise and affiliate marketing knowledge. Previous experience working with Impact Radius, Commission Junction, ShareASale, LinkShare, Pepperjam, Affiliate Window and HasOffers is a plus. Candidate must be comfortable working with new and emerging technology.
Publisher Development Associate
BrandCycle Inc. (www.brandcycle.com) is looking for a strategic, creative and data-driven publisher development associate to join our team this spring in a part-time to full-time capacity. This will be a remote position and you will be responsible for managing BrandCycle’s publisher engagement efforts including owning the editorial calendar, creating weekly newsletters, running social media channels, assisting with backend web-work including uploading banners and creatives and assisting with publisher payouts and reporting. This person will additionally be responsible for managing our VIP publisher relationships and for running monthly webinar and training session to engage and activate new members. This role requires an interest in affiliate/influencer marketing and PR, new customer acquisition, project management and writing. Prior experience working in the affiliate marketing industry is a big plus and candidate must be comfortable working with new and emerging technology.
Candidates have the ability to truly make this role their own and will have a key stake in the company’s growth and development. The role will be fast-paced and demanding, but provides the flexibility to work from home (or anywhere). The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on attention to detail, teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. The candidate must be extremely people-focused, deadline-oriented, have high energy, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities.
Direct Responsibilities Include:
- Uploading campaigns, special promotions and banners into our proprietary platform
- Generating and writing weekly newsletters and campaigns for publishers
- Activating new publishers and engaging existing publishers through VIP activities
- Direct execution of marketing outreach — newsletter, blog, social media channels, etc.
- Monthly assistance with reporting, bonus collection and publisher payouts
- Ad hoc responsibilities in support of companies growth and development
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Someone looking to roll up their sleeves and get the job done, whatever it takes
- Wants to work from home or wherever he or she pleases
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superb organizational, process development, and project management skills
- Displays excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Knows how to collaborate with distributed team members
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently comfortably, and with minimal supervision
- Is self-motivated, can work well on his/her own, and does not require constant feedback and oversight
- Can embrace unpredictability
- Located in Boston or the Northeast (however if you are a rock
star and live elsewhere, that is okay!)
Minimum Qualification and Skills:
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Experience with social marketing
- Instinct for creative problem-solving
- Interest in and ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint and WordPress
- Experience with HasOffers and MailChimp a plus
- BA/BS degree required
Please send a cover letter including your experience with affiliate or influencer marketing along with your resume and salary requirements to jobs(at)brandcycle.com. Creativity is welcome! Candidate must be comfortable starting in a part-time role and transitioning to a full-time role.
Don’t miss today’s episode of the Dr. Oz show featuring BrandCycle co-founder, Robert Glazer.
Fake news and ad fraud in the affiliate industry is a hot topic– so hot, in fact, that it’s burning many unsuspecting people, including Shark Tank judge and entrepreneur, Barbara Corcoran.
On today’s episode, Barbara and Bob bite back against spammers by sharing their experience and expertise about how it’s done. For example, while some ads are for legitimate products, others aren’t and are intended to deceive consumers. What’s more is that both types of ads – legitimate and fake – feature Dr. Oz’s, Barbara Corcoran’s and other well-known peoples’ image without their permission.
Tune in today, Tuesday, February 28th to watch Bob, Barbara and Dr. Oz discuss this growing issue. Bob will also share his expertise about how fake news and ad fraud is being used in the performance marketing space by unscrupulous affiliates and what companies can do to prevent this deceitful practice.